GeoBubble™ Technology Pool Covers
The science behind the GeoBubble technology ensures that the pool covers save on water and chemicals whilst heating your pool naturally. The research and development for GeoBubble’s patented design took place over five years, with input from International Universities.
Stop Water Loss by up to 98% with our Geobubble Pool Cover you can prevent evaporation – you no longer have to fill your pool as often thus saving water!
Heat Your Pool Naturally
Lock in the warm water naturally with our Geobubble Pool Cover. Prevent heat loss to keep your pool naturally warmer for longer without using a heating system! And if you use a heating system to warm up your water, you can turn it down to save power.
Save On Chemicals
Keep your pool sparkling clean by covering your pool with our Geobubble Pool Cover when not in use. Preventing foreign matter from falling into the water. Less cleaning requires fewer chemicals and time. It’s a double-bonus saving for you!
The Science Behind
Not all bubble swimming pool covers are the same.
GeoBubble™ Technology is scientifically designed to be more resistant to chemical and UV attack for longer than a traditional shape bubble, and as a result its expected lifespan will increase by 25%+.* Eliminating weak and thin points gives you a stronger pool cover that can withstand chemical and Ultra Violet (UV) attack which leads to premature failure.
The GeoBubble Cover Materials:
- Have a scientifically designed bubble shape that is stronger and will last longer against chemical and Ultra Violet (UV) attack
- Will save you money and time and reduce the carbon footprint of your pool
- Are available in a variety of standard colours and ‘Guard’ materials with their added benefits
Outdoor pools can gain a significant amount of heat from the sun, absorbing 75 to 85 percent of the solar energy striking the pool surface. Our Geobubble pool cover is one of the least expensive covers made specifically to ensure you benefit as follows:
- Warmer water – can raise temperatures by 3-8 degrees Celsius
- Saves energy – insulates against the cool night air and inclement weather
- Reduces chemical consumption
- Suitable for homes, gyms, schools and public pools
- Conserves water by preventing evaporation
- Prevents condensation on indoor pools
- Available in selected colors